The generous and committed individuals, businesses, foundations and government agencies who support Savannah Philharmonic are vital to our ability to perform extraordinary music and present acclaimed educational programming for the Savannah community and beyond. The benefits listed here are our way of expressing our gratitude for your gifts, and helping you enjoy the music. Thank you for your support.
There Are Many Ways To Support The SavPhil
$100 – $249
- Recognition in concert programs
- Invitation to pre-concert talks*
$250 – $499
- All Sustainer benefits
- Invitation to the full season launch party*
$500 – $999
- All Supporter benefits
- Invitation to a selected working rehearsal*
- Customized experience of our education programming*
$1,000 – $2,499
- All Patron benefits
- Invitation to Season Finale Celebration*
- Concierge level service for all ticket, seating, and exchange needs*
Supporters of the Savannah Philharmonic Annual Fund at the $2,500 level or greater are members of the Crescendo Society—our inner circle of supporters who share our pride and passion for our orchestra and chorus. Members of the Crescendo Society enjoy exclusive benefits designed to enhance your musical experience, including the opportunity to engage with the conductor and musicians in private settings.
$2,500 – $3,499
- All Composers’ Circle benefits
- Personalized invitation to exclusive post-concert receptions*
- Invitation to Crescendo Society events*
$3,500 – $7,499
- All Allegro Circle benefits
- Program recognition as the underwriter of a Savannah Philharmonic musician’s chair (excluding Principal Musicians) for the full season, including opportunities to meet your musician at events
- Invitation to join exclusive musicians’ celebrations as we kick off and conclude each season*
- Access to Musicians’ Circle lounge prior to all concerts and at intermission**
- All Musician Circle benefits
- Program recognition as the underwriter of a Savannah Philharmonic Principal Musician’s Chair (which is formally titled within our orchestra) for the full season, including opportunities to meet your musician at events
- Invitation to a private dinner with the Music and Artistic Director and Executive Director*
In recognition of extraordinary generosity and commitment, donors at the Principal’s Circle level and above receive customized attention and benefits designed to show our appreciation and grow their connection to the Savannah Philharmonic. Please contact us at 912.232.6002 for more information.
*Events are subject to change based on current conditions in accordance with CDC guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. As always, we plan to meet the unique needs and circumstances of the local Savannah community.
**Donor lounge is subject to change based on current CDC guidelines.
Federal Tax ID for the Savannah Philharmonic is, 26-4016312.