The audition is a chance for our Chorus Director to hear your voice and assess your fit into the Chorus. It will consist of singing a major scale and a phrase from a well-known tune (e.g. “My Country Tis of Thee”, or “The Star-Spangled Banner”), a cappella. A short rhythm and sight singing exercise will follow, closing with a couple of music theory questions.
All auditions will be held at:
Skidaway Island United Methodist Church
54 Diamond Causeway
Savannah, GA 31411
Monday, January 6, 2020
Intern with Savannah Philharmonic
The Savannah Philharmonic is offering internships that provide applicants first-hand knowledge and experience in non- profit arts organization management and operations. Each internship offers the opportunity for school credit. Students are responsible for making arrangements with their schools to receive credit. View available opportunities below:
- Summer internship application deadline- June 15th
- Fall internship application deadline- August 1st
- Winter Internship application deadline- October 15th Winter Internship Deadline Extended To January 18th
- Spring internship application deadline- January 31st
To apply for these internships, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the internship title and semester or quarter you are applying for in the subject line. Applicants should submit the following in one e-mail:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- (1) Recent writing sample
- (1) letter of Recommendation
- A cover letter explaining:
- What you hope to gain from this experience
- What you feel you can contribute to your chosen department
- How this internship will impact your education and career plans
Note: If your skills and qualifications are compatible for a current opening we will contact you for an interview. Please do not call or e-mail directly.
Savannah Philharmonic is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and an Equal Opportunity Employer.