Planned giving creates opportunities for the Savannah Philharmonic to grow and for donors to leave a legacy that ensures the continuation of the Phil’s mission. Determining which gift is right for you is just as important as making the gift. There are many options from which you can choose:
- Annual Fund Gifts
- Deferred and Planned Giving Contributions
- IRA Charitable Rollover Gifts
- Matching and Workplace Gifts
- Memorial Honoraria
- Honoraria Gifts for Birthdays, Anniversary, or Special Occasions
- Stocks and Securities Gifts
- Corporate Sponsorship of Concerts and Special Events
- Community Partnerships
The Legacy Society recognizes those who support Savannah Philharmonic’s mission through the following: Estate commitments, Life-Income gifts, Trusts, Life Insurance and Retirement Plans. The SavPhil is grateful to commitments such as these and Legacy Society supporters receive recognition in perpetuity.
Federal Tax ID for the Savannah Philharmonic is 26-4016312.
For more information about Planned Giving or the Legacy Society, contact Amy Williams, Executive Director, at 912-232-6002 ext. 1001, or email@example.com.